Monday, July 18, 2011

Yay for Independence!

So, I know the Fourth of July was a LONG time ago, but hey, shouldn't we always celebrate independence? I am a free an' independent woman and I love the United States. baha.

Saturday was Rhythm and Booms, which is the huge firework display in Madison. We watched from the terrace, and I have to admit, the fireworks were my least favorite part of the day. Lin and I got to the terrace at about 4:00 and played the "who's going to be married first among our friends game" while drinking a pitcher. Good stuff.

Then Lin left and I looked like an alcoholic sitting there with my pitcher and book. Luckily Bridge and Meg and Anita came soon after.


By 8:00p the terrace was PACKED. Also, I did nothing to this picture, which makes it that much cooler in my mind.


My cool friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment