Wednesday, August 24, 2011

CO let's GO!

Weeks and weeks ago I was in Colorado with the fam, visiting fam. It was the good time/stressful event of any family vacation. Fought a bit, laughed a lot, cried somewhat, and exercised more than normal.

PLUS, I got "free" booze, aka I was never the one buying it, which makes everything all that much more wonderful. (Which I am VERY thankful for.)

Yes, I had a margarita at lunch all by myself. Deal.

We went white water rafting! Little on the weak side as far as the rapids were concerned, but next time that's not gonna be true. :) I didn't take this pic (obvi). They had these waterproof cameras for sale and it killed me a bit on the inside that no one supported my urge to buy one and take pics in the raft. No faith.


Look at my skillz! Echo canyon should have me be their official photog.


So much commitment!! Went to a Boulders game. No wait, Rockies. We went to a Rockies game. Not sure who won, but I do know the Bud Light Vender quite well. She was a swell chap.




Hey look! It's me in 20 years or so! Damn I look good.






No comments:

Post a Comment