Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Is That Your Friend?

So I think I might be a real estate major. But I figure I shouldn't declare yet, because as soon as I do I'm going to decide I want to be a... pet psychologist or a plummer or something.

We're not even going to talk about my absenteeism. I'll try to be better. See what's inspiring me right now is this guy named Peter Raisch. He spoke at an LRCR event all about social networking and it was awesome. So, I'm restarting twitter, restarting my blog, and about to join LinkedIn.

We have begun a hot guy wall. Flashback to freshman year... for more than just that reason.

I feel extremely lazy with only 13 credits. It's weird having free time. I don't know if I like it.

These are some of my favorite pics!
IMG_2267

IMG_2173

IMG_2358

IMG_2221

IMG_2327

Starting out slow. Maybe my next post will be better. :) No promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment