Sunday, January 9, 2011

Motivation or Boredom?

I know it's been much too long for this to be acceptable, but hey! Here we are! I can't quite explain the reason for this. It's one of the two in the title I think. Either I'm feeling extremely motivated to do stuff, or I'm extremely bored and therefore doing stuff.

Finished painting my room today! It looks good, but where the wall meets the ceiling, (I feel like there should be a name for that but anywho) there are spots where I missed. Most people I point it out to roll their eyes and walk away. But a tiny bit of the wall is white still and THE WALLS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE GREEN. Twitch. All I can look at are those stupid white wall-ceiling-cracks! It will be fixed. Otherwise I will go insane.

Here are my ten favorite pics from Cali... the order means nothing. I like them all for very different reasons.
IMG_3780

IMG_3857

IMG_3770

IMG_3530

IMG_3316

IMG_3676

IMG_3529

IMG_3463

IMG_3401

IMG_3362

IMG_3357

IMG_3356

Yes, there are 11 pictures. Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment