Friday, September 30, 2011

Shuck 'Em Bucky!

In honor of the upcoming big game against Nebraska, I'll put up a few pics from the previous football games of the season. So far, I've been to every one! (And even have brought my camera to each one.. go me!)

For the first game there was a slip n' slide AND body paint. (Luckily we had the rationale to do painting after sliding..)






Awww, the besties!


I am not responsible for most of the body painting pics, since I was painting, doncha know.






The finished product!



I'm the shit.


How great is this dog? English Bulldogs are now officially on my list of dogs to own.




Dawww! Laur! You could walk out onto the roof of the garage. Roof Shots anyone?


Lin has the situation under control. Calm down, it's going to be fine.



The reflection is my favorite part.


TOOOON!


Bri's Keys




K, lots o pics... but they're all good stuff, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment