Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tricia

Sooo I should be studying Real Estate Valuation right now since I have an exam in two hours. But I think I'm ready and I'm super pumped about these pics so I'm going to post instead. bahaha! Priorities!

Photog class went to the "Art Loft" which is an industrial-looking building filled with all sorts of cool rooms. I have very much realized I'm picky about how the shoot happens and where the model stands and in teh end, the only picture I like of the "actual" model which the whole class was taking pics of is:
IMG_0957

and really, I think I like it because the model stops being the subject and it's more about the lighting. I'm quite rebellious. Tell me to take a pic of a girl, and I take a pic of the lights.

But afterwards, Tricia stuck around and we did some practice shots of each other. :) I'm sure I'm a horrendous model, but check out her skillz!!
IMG_1015

IMG_1016
IMG_1019

IMG_1017

I think it's the red chair against the white/ basically bare background (which I've never really had before). And obvi my model too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment