Sunday, October 9, 2011

Steal it Up

So runners talk about that wall you hit and then once you fight through it you feel awesome and can keep going for miles. Yeah. I no longer consider myself a runner, but I def have hit that wall where homework is concerned. And that wall knocked me flat. So here we are, updating the blog!

This is a random compilation of pictures from kinda recent times...

Banana Pancakes made from scratch!! Laur is a goddess in the kitchen. :) Just had stir fry and movie night with her and her roomies. I always feel much more cultured after going over there. But then I go home and eat my lean cuisine and watch the Bachelor w/ Lyss and Bri and I'm back to American Bimbo. It's a process.


We had 'the pregame' at our place, (theme-less) and Chris + friends brought their own theme: flannel friday.


Vodka Red Bulls on Scott and Anita. 2/3 of my mom's siblings have now helped inebriate me. Sally- check. Scott- check. Sherry- You are up. :)



v

Hananah steppin out on her bday. Barhopping with P House people needs to happen more often.




BOUNCY HOUSE!!!! Be jealous.


No comments:

Post a Comment