Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Stay in the Curve

I know this has been an obnoxiously long absence, but I'm feeling very tired and so I decided to post. Plus, I realized I never uploaded any Indiana pics!

If any photo could ever truly capture the beginnning of an adventure, is this not it? Staring off the distance. Into the unknown. It was actually on top of a snow hill in the middle of the Lambeau parking lot.

A lady was very concerned about our safety as she walked by and warned us we had best be careful. We still threw caution to the wind and climbed. It was necessary to soothe the unquenchable thirst of our souls for danger.


Then we went sledding! And self-administered face washes as a Denmarkian rite of passage.








Friendships were strengthened! Friendships were created! Erik Hammilton Cole graciously let us stay at his house in Oshkosh.






Then we arrived in Indianapolis with Kristen as our tour guide!










We climbed sooo many stairs! First to the top of this lookout tower and then up the hotel in an attempt to get bloody marys. I'm pretty sure it was around 40 flights of stairs in less than two hours. It seems lame when I put it in numerical terms, but I swear it was epic. Worse than climbing that mountain in the first pic.


Is any road trip album complete without driving pictures?




I was a real good driver. Tackled that Chicago traffic like it was nothin!

No comments:

Post a Comment