Monday, March 28, 2011

Black Beauty a.k.a. "The Godfather"

So I just have to post because I don't want to lose all the great comments this new car I've gotten is getting. First. You need to know what this car looks like.

Cutlass

Now, as you can see... worthy of many comments. The email thread between the extended family looks something like this:

Sue:
It isn't every college girl that gets such a great car...


Scott:
No You Did Not… That is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No more “Pimp Daddy” now it’s Pimp Momma.

I huge gold medallion is a must hanging from the rear view mirror.


Gram:
Wow, now that is a cool car..

Good luck at the new job Haley..

What a way to go to work, with the windows rolled down and cruising.


Tim:
Does that come with a tanker truck for on-road re-fueling?

Maybe Lance should take the “Lounge Lizard” and Haley can have Penny!


Sally:
Let's not take a black light to the inside of that car......holy!


Sherry:
Did it come equipped with "Gwetto"!

Very nice Haley. The trailer court in the background is perfect!


Steve:
You know, the funny part is that originally, Sue was not too interested in 'Black Beauty'. Lucky for Haley I was around or she would be driving some nondescript old Corolla or something like that with no personality at all.


Scott:
Now I can definitely see Lance driving the Lizard.

His long hair, gold chains and pants riding down around his knees. Don’t forget the Flavor Flav pumping’ on the stereo.


Sue:
Black Beauty sure does have personality, possibly even a few STDs. :O


Haley:
I do have a shank... that makes me gangsta, right? I'm going to go around flashing my brights at people. I know. It's a little scary what I've become.


Sue:
I just hope nobody approaches you to buy crack or meth or pot. You just may need a shank.

I think I'll get you a gold cap for one of your front teeth. :)


Lance has informed me:
Yup shes mint took'r for a ride some guy downtown gave me a thumbs up, could have been about the car or just the driver.

So we shall see what comes about when hit the road in Black Beauty..

1 comment:

  1. IT'S AMAZING!!!!! Now having a car won't be nearly as bad, bc that one is BA!

    ReplyDelete