Monday, May 23, 2011

Responsibilities!

Aw man, sorry guys. I know this has been quite the leave of absence. I was in Tomah over the weekend though without internet... there was dial up, but I was told your computer has to be like... connected... with a telephone cable or something? It's beyond me.

Tired though... so I'm just going to post pics. It's not that I haven't been taking pictures! (That's the easy part) I just haven't gotten around to this babay. Ok let's see what we've got...

The night of Em's Bday... I didn't really partake


The Union Terrace is probs one of my top three favorite places on campus.


Lyss works at Chasers. A.k.a. V.I.P.


P House went to Tomah. Legit the frickin middle of nowhere. We had Amish neighbors! The woman gave us this weird, death wave.






Will reminds me of Lance SO MUCH. It's creepy. And adorable.






Love the truck in the back.




Seriously. Middle of nowhere.


Every time you tell Sophie, "Smile Soph!" She overthinks it and gives ya this. haha.


There was some mad dancin skillz up in herrr! P House Gangsta style!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Haley. The pictures of Tomah are really beautiful. It's so green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had you never been to Tomah before? And... why did PH go *there* of all places?

    ReplyDelete