Monday, May 16, 2011

Summa 2011

Is this what you think it is?!?! HECK YES IT IS!!!! I am once again embarking on an attempt to take a photo a day and blog... hopefully I can keep it up. :) Strength! Motivation! Will power! Huzah!!!

Yesterday I helped jump Lyss' car! I've never done something so mechanic! It was quite the process... we had a lot of Good Samaritan help along the way too.


And in the end... SUCCESS! We just about had given up hope after sitting there for ten minutes and it not working (my car is a lot smaller than hers) but then one of the many men that stepped in to help us opened her car door (to try one last time to start the engine before we called in the big guns) and the dome light turned on! Humans: 1 Battery: 0. But really, the battery won in the end as well since we saved its life! Humans: 1 Battery: 1. So it's a tie I guess.


These other few pics are from a while ago. During finals week I did a fashion photo shoot with Meg and Molly for the magazine MODA which Meg writes for.






Shout Out to Steve, for being my number one fan and still checking in on the blog to see what's up. And for covering my fee for going over texting this month... hope all is well on the frog pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment