Wednesday, May 18, 2011

This is Me Blanking on a Title

Had girls night yesterday with the Micro Cafe Girls. Diana is going back to Malaysia Sunday and she will be missed. Oh U.S. Visas, such finicky beasts. We started out with margaritas and dinner at Pedros! Alyssa B is not 21 and therefore deemed our DD. She kinda got the shaft; she had to chauffeur us around AND couldn't drink. Emma and Diana thought the margaritas were strong, but I didn't. What does that say? Besides! Anything this pretty can't be that alcoholic, right?


We hit up the movie theater then and watched "Bridesmaids". Pretty sure this is the first time since last summer that I've gone to a movie theater. Don't know why but I was a crying MACHINE last night. Don't let this mislead you, Bridesmaids is hilarious... it just had some moments that really struck me. But then again, I cried over a preview so that should say something... hmmmm moving on.

Then we parted ways and I went to The Blue Velvet, a.k.a. the BV, a.k.a the ritziest joint around. (not true) Had a martini! It was called a "Cafe Velvet". Frickin amazing! Wish I woulda brought my camera. :( Next time guys, next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment