Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Martin Strikes Again

So, I know it's not a good excuse, but the new house won't be having internet until Fri, so I hope you guys can hang with me til then. ;) Got a lotta updating to do, aye?

SO I used to kiddingly say aye, and I am now starting to seriously incorporate it into my lingo and it's NOT GOOD! Gotta work on that.

About a week ago we had a good time at Laur and Bridge's. Kind of a "Goodbye Double Deuce" party. Martin the bat crashed the party. This was the second time Martin came around, although I never saw him the first time. So, we were all in the living room when he started flying up and down the staircase, back and forth, which is in clear view of the living room. Steve jumped to action: he grabbed a tennis racket, ran into the entryway, and started swinging at Martin. Amazingly enough, he got him, and pinned him underneath the racket.
IMG_0490

These were the faces during the whole episode:
IMG_0494

Steve and Alex managed to get Martin out of the house, but it is believed that he'll be back.
IMG_0503

Speaking of creatures... while in Cambridge, crashing overnight with Susie, Dave, Nick and Chris, the boys found a snake.
IMG_0554

Mom doesn't like snakes.
IMG_0550

IMG_0533

THEN, we moved in! 446 W. Doty here we come! Everyone got there at almost the same exact moment, but it ended up working out beautifully because that meant there were a ton of hands to help out with all the moving in. And there was a lot of stuff to move in.

So this is the before pic of my room. I'm working on getting an after... just have to put away all the clothing that hasn't quite made it to the dresser yet...
IMG_0559

Downstairs is the shit!
IMG_0560

Dawww! Aren't we cuuute?
IMG_0563

Had to break in the house, right? :D
IMG_0580

IMG_0581

HALLIE AND ALLIE!!! Intimidating? I think yes.
IMG_0598

Not quite sure what's going on here.
IMG_0617

We're a lively crew.
IMG_0623

WSUM! Em gave us a tour
IMG_0631

IMG_0644

No comments:

Post a Comment