Sunday, August 8, 2010

YOU!

Of all the things that stick out to me this weekend, it's probably all the time I spent in the car. But I do like driving, thank goodness. Anywho, short recap:

Wednesday: Black Light Partay

Thursday: Hours spent writing my MHR final, class finally DONE!

Friday: Lollapalooza!

Saturday: Brewers Game

Sunday: Chips for a couple hours to prepare for moving next week

But, that means I spent 2 hours driving to Chicago, 2 driving back. 1 hour driving Milwaukee, 5 driving back to Chip. 4 Hours driving back to Madtown, making it a total of 14 hours in the car in 3 days.

Favorite part was def blasting "You" by Atmosphere and dancing/singing along w/ Bridge and Laur.

So here's the pics... enjoy! There's a lot of them today~ enough for all the time I've been missing.

IMG_0232

IMG_0528

IMG_0586

IMG_0457

IMG_0468

IMG_0458

IMG_0262

Lolla (a.k.a. Hipster Central)
IMG_0111

IMG_0126

Waiting to get in. It was so lame.
IMG_0134

IMG_0147

Their Groupie Faces
IMG_0153

IMG_0164

IMG_0166

IMG_0216

IMG_0277

IMG_0288

IMG_0300

Can you spot the Lady Gaga fans?
IMG_0338

This is one of my favs. Cities are so pretty at night.
IMG_0364

IMG_0198

IMG_0206

This is my other fav of the day
IMG_0278

IMG_0313

IMG_0196

IMG_0311

IMG_0335

IMG_0195

The Brewers!! We won!
IMG_0395

You have to do it, right?
IMG_0390

IMG_0425

IMG_0407

IMG_0398

IMG_0414

I like all the peeps taking pics on their phones.
IMG_0460

Yeah, we have the pimpest ride Eva! Personal cigarette lighters AND ashtrays, fer shaw!
IMG_0471

No comments:

Post a Comment