Anywho... it's Tortoise and the Hare themed. Don't really know why. It's kind of random, but I think it turned out wonderfully. Obvi everyone will want to be on Hare's side. :) Well... I always will be. Can't stand that slow stuff. The only way is to go for the bounce. Two cups people! It's worth the risk.
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
No Shorts Today? - Creepy Dude at Work
We made a beer pong table! Brianna and Lyss picked me up after work, and we were off to Menards! Best part was seeing Travis giving a tour to some students. He was walking next to Brianna's car and asked what we were up to. We (well... me) said "We're going to Menards." But that didn't seem like enough information, so I added, "We're making a beer pong table." We laughed and drove away, leaving a big group of smiling students and their parents.
Anywho... it's Tortoise and the Hare themed. Don't really know why. It's kind of random, but I think it turned out wonderfully. Obvi everyone will want to be on Hare's side. :) Well... I always will be. Can't stand that slow stuff. The only way is to go for the bounce. Two cups people! It's worth the risk.








Anywho... it's Tortoise and the Hare themed. Don't really know why. It's kind of random, but I think it turned out wonderfully. Obvi everyone will want to be on Hare's side. :) Well... I always will be. Can't stand that slow stuff. The only way is to go for the bounce. Two cups people! It's worth the risk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE this.
ReplyDeletegood work all :)
miss yas!