Luckily we had wine to dull the fear. And a delicious meal brought to you by Hannah and Allison's amazing cooking skills. Spaghetti and Meatballs! (Almost rivals Mary Jean's... almost.)
What were people's last words as the tornado was swooping? (Hypothetically)
Cody Hanson's was my favorite: "love you haley." What a sweetie!!!
Hannah, in her usual insightful way, suggested she'd call her parents.
Chris went all melancholy and said "Oh what could have been..." Deep, Chris. Real deep.
Bridge said "This tornado will not touch my bones! Haha, get it.. that pun so kinda works" (we were going to stones and bones a.k.a. keystone and wings at Brother's later that night.)
I suggested, "You won't take me ALIVE mutha f**ka!!!! and then I would leap into the air as the tornado ripped the roof off and gallantly do combat with the tornado ultimately leading to my heroic defeat. Yea, juxtapose that with this pic...
I've read multiple places that a camera shows your perspective on the world. These next two pics were taken by Paul and seriously... his world is messed up.
Soooo after the threat of inevitable demise left, we went to Brother's! There was a huge line for wings (understandably so since they're so delicious) but when Lyss, Bridge, and I came back from the bathroom Lin and Paul had magically procured wings from somewhere. Supposedly they'd been abandoned at a table. They scoped it out for a bit and then swooped. We took the wings upstairs, where there was some kind of work party with middle-aged people mingling and sat in a corner and ate these slightly cold wings.
This is a candid shot. Not posed whatsoever. I swear this time! Not lying!
Anywho... on a new tangent I went home this weekend! Susan and Steve are working MACHINES. I helped kind of. Mostly I just posed and made it look like I was working.
The reason I went home this weekend was for Lance and Cody's grad party at my Dad's house.
Mia and Grace with Dad and Grandpa
I don't think I can express how much I care for everyone in this picture. I miss them a lot. It makes my heart hurt.
But we're going to drink it up in Mexico sometimes soon. ;)
Aaron's got himself a new fiance. Congrats Cuz.
Onto a less sober topic... Alyssa Sands, the last roomie, turned 21 Yesterday!
Yea, I live with crazies.
All of us together?!?!
Bday girl at the Bar!
Blaire and Buffy, the fraternal twins.
Goodnight Y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment