Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Young, Wild, and Free

I do believe I'm known as a picky eater. I have this vivid memory of being somewhere fancy, my mom furious and demanding I eat some nasty thing... probably an onion or something, so I plugged my nose, while crying, and took a bite pretending it was a cookie. It didn't work. I felt like I was going to vomit. And she told me to stop because I was embarrassing her.

BUUUTTT that was a long time ago, and now my palate is sophisticated enough to enjoy raw fish. Who woulda thunk!


Bridge introduced us to Ginza's and we got our own "tea room" they called them.


Went to Chicago this weekend... idk, I wasn't inspired or something. I took all of 8 pics. Here's the best of them, which is nothing to write home about. Oh well, I'll just have to go back.


For P House, Hannah and her crew decided they're sending a postcard to all the incoming frosh, saying something like "Worst Gift Ever: ______" Best Gift Ever: Finding Yourself Among Friends" Hannah and I went to Ragstock looking for the worst gift ever. Pretty sure we found it. "Worst Gift Ever: Long Johns in July"

Hannah rocked those long johns for shiz. Even though we went to a beach. Even though there were a ton of people around slightly gawking at us.




No comments:

Post a Comment