Bri's bday party!
It was lush and frisky and wild and loaded and tanked... well we had bracelets that said it was all those things. Actually, the braclets said we were all those things. I was "tanked" but then I traded for "loaded". I like loaded because it could have a couple different meanings.
Whiskey River was dead. (It was a Sunday night.) So we had the whole dance floor to ourselves. Obvi we showed off our skillz.
This is the only pic I have from night golfing that uploaded! I considered waiting until I got home so I could do them all together, but knowing me it will be friday that I'll get around to posting again.
Look! We're in a tree!
We were about to park the car on a side street close to the golf course. We drove past this old woman shuffling down the road, in the dark, at 11pm at night, so we did a lap around the block. Someone suggested this woman was some prophetic omen and she'd limp slowly over to us and stare creepily, and we'd be paralyzed as she whispered some fate waiting for us. I was more of the opinion that she herself would be the cause of our death and that as we were walking the course she was up in the trees, crawling about like some over-sized, under-legged spider, waiting for her chance to strike.
Neither of these guesses came to be, and we never saw the old woman again.
No comments:
Post a Comment