Saturday, May 29, 2010

Do You Have the Sign? Not Yet...

So, it's been a long day and I need to go to sleep because I work at 8 and I have to get up at 7 and it is 1:30 but, I am posting! SO this first pic, sadly enough I didn't take. BUT, I did walk in on it and it was very strange. Have you ever walked in on a group of guys giggling after having stripped in a very short amount of time and taking a picture of themselves doing so? No? It's a sight worth seeing. I blame it on all the pink lemonade.

IMG_6322

This other one, happened totally randow while playing volleyball at Ben's house. Tonight was really fun. Classic "the group" time. Brings back old memories and a longing to stay in Chippewa. Too bad I couldn't be two places at once. Or even better... three and go to WY too. :)

IMG_6207

IMG_6295

IMG_6204

Played signs again, I'm just not good at subterfuge whatsoever. Thank goodness I have friends who are willing to take the fall for me a lot. Maybe eventually I'll get better. :) I'll just have to keep working on that. My sign: Come to me, although it's become many things thanks to variations in interpretation.

k,

Peace!

1 comment: