Annnyways, spent the rest of the day doing nada. Eventually managed to get a pic I liked. I have two of these picture frames and am determined to do something with them! They're just so cool! But also quite heavy.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Let's Hide in Wendy's Office
The tent sale has officially begun! All the employees came down and corporate cooked brats and hot dogs. What it amounted to was a lot of stress for Wendy when the computers were all completely down, and a feeling that we were constantly being watched. I was 0/3 on helping customers. It was very frustrating because each pair of shoes would be so close... but just not quite right. So none of them ended up buying anything. And then I went upstairs to talk to Denise and Shadah and Tim Scobie (Scobie = stockholder = kind of a big deal = could fire me in a second for looking at him wrong = can go upstairs where one but store employees are allowed) heard me say 0/3 and was like "What, with guys?" The customer was like 90! Thank you, no. He is also the one who turned the station from 92.9 to 100.7 saying, "who listens to this old stuff?" I do. I listen to it. And what was he wearing you may ask? Hot pink crocs and an army helmet. But, even factoring in all of this... he's still very intimidating. Because he's a Scobie. Privately owned companies, gotta love them.
Annnyways, spent the rest of the day doing nada. Eventually managed to get a pic I liked. I have two of these picture frames and am determined to do something with them! They're just so cool! But also quite heavy.
Annnyways, spent the rest of the day doing nada. Eventually managed to get a pic I liked. I have two of these picture frames and am determined to do something with them! They're just so cool! But also quite heavy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
and you saw me! you should have tried to help me find shoes... you would have been 1/4 then :) scobie did look very... well, what grown man wears hot pink crocs with spongebob croc-jewel things in them?
ReplyDelete