Started work at 8 today... 8 to 4 dealing with crazed women trying to find their shoes. The piles are the worst. Women around shoes, are like squirrels getting ready to hibernate. They find some chair and they horde their piles and piles of shoes under and around that chair. Anything that is even remarkably close to their size gets pulled in and God forbid you try to touch their piles before they're done with them. They sit there guarding and trying on and sending us to get more shoes and pacing back and forth. And all the reject shoes? Left behind for us to pick up. The moments of bliss are when I get to go upstairs "looking" for a shoe that I know we will not have. I get a chance to sit in the row that the shoe supposedly is in. Often times I end up lying down. It's two to three minutes of bliss where I just stare at the ceiling and think about absolutely nothing. The cheap carpet, hardly cushioning the cement beneath, is the comfiest floor I've ever laid on.
Joy and I had a lovely photo shoot at Holy Ghost! Should've brought my tripod though. I don't know why I ever think it'll be ok not to bring it.
I just think this pic is the cutest thing everrr!
This picture was not planned, but I love that the flag is waving in the background.
No comments:
Post a Comment