Sunday, May 23, 2010

Oak Hill Cabin


For the past two days I've been at Oak Hill Cabin! It was a lot of fun, although some work too. We have the P House Council up and running, w/ a lot of good ideas... we just have to execute the ideas. There were nasty caterpillar nests EVERYWHERE. Disgusting, although Emma and Sophie had a lot of fun with Fuzzy Wuzzy no. 1 and 2 and 3 and... There were also wood ticks.

But other than the bugs, there was swimming, swinging, discussing, frisbeeing, camp fireing, grilling...

It's just nice to be around PH people, I can just be myself. :) I'm very glad I got involved in the PH community.

So here are pics for Fri and Sat since I didn't have access to the internet. First pic was from when we were still waiting to get into the cabin. Lyss and I played hopscotch too! Second is on Sat when we went to Lake Castle Rock. The water was cold, but after Ultimate Frisbee it was very refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment