Sunday, May 23, 2010

Help Lance Help!

Sooo... this is going to be the pic for today. I didn't actually take it and it was actually taken on Saturday... but I really like it and it's about time I put up a pic of me. Christy is the fab photog, and the headband around my head is from a shoebox. I believe this proves I would make a very good flower child. I still am going to use my camera today! I promise!
IMG_5831

Ok wait! I just took a pic :) So Lance, my bro, had a soccer game toady and my mom is an avid fan. Sadly, I wasn't very on the ball and the soccer players were all gone before I got a pic of my mom w/ the soccer field in the background. I still like the pic.

And although her shirt may say "Go Lance Go", she said she'd much rather her shirt say "Help Lance Help" since she's been painting the house all day to get ready to sell.
IMG_5928

1 comment: