In my defense I had to work at noon. It's so nice to be in the store again, and not outside mindlessly de-papering shoe boxes. On another note, some words of advice. Skechers Shape-Ups= hideous. Do not wear them. They're worse than crocs. But on the bright side, made a dollar in commission selling them to someone.
Then I hung out with my dad. He lives on Lake Wissota, and has this huuuuuge bank that even Asia, his dog, doesn't like going up. I think we counted 127 stairs. Let me tell you, 127 is a lot. It's a great view though.
We had brats on the grill, which will always remind me of summer days spent on the water. And of course, as any good Wisconsinite knows, brats aren't brats unless they're cooked in beer. My dad pulled out two beers: one for the brats, one for him. Then we sat and watched the sun go down and caught up. It was a really pretty sunset; usually I'm not one to enjoy landscapes and scenic photos, but that wasn't the case tonight. It was really hard to pick which one I liked best.
OH! Last night I tried chew for the first time ever. Took me about an hour to work up the nerve, and even then I did it with a lot of reluctance, but I did it! And about fifteen or twenty minutes later after the buzz had hit me fully I had to take it out and lay down on the porch. My head was heavy and... cloggy? idk. It was weird. The breeze felt wonderful. So did the cold concrete. And then there's Josh who barely gets a buzz from chew anymore because his pipe is so much stronger. I can't even imagine. Oh tobacco, I just don't understand you.
No comments:
Post a Comment