P.S. My fortune cookie said I was going to be a huge philathropist in the future, and I figure in order to be a huge philanthropist... I'm going to have to have a lot of money. Ipso facto my fortune cookie said I'm going to be rich. You all better be nice to me. :)
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Are You a Big Runner?
The takeout containers that my Chinese comes in at home never have the metal handles anymore, and I've always pined for the classic design. Let me tell you, be careful what you wish for. Asian Kitchen has the classic design, metal handle and all. Can I ask, what is the real reason for that handle? We carried it out in a huge brown bag, and never utilized the handle. THEN, when I wanted to reheat my leftovers in the microwave, I couldn't because of the stupid handle. So I took off the handle, and the whole thing fell apart like some kind of backwards origami. I had to use a plate. It just makes sense to not have the handles anymore. Catch up Asian Kitchen, what are you thinking?

P.S. My fortune cookie said I was going to be a huge philathropist in the future, and I figure in order to be a huge philanthropist... I'm going to have to have a lot of money. Ipso facto my fortune cookie said I'm going to be rich. You all better be nice to me. :)
P.S. My fortune cookie said I was going to be a huge philathropist in the future, and I figure in order to be a huge philanthropist... I'm going to have to have a lot of money. Ipso facto my fortune cookie said I'm going to be rich. You all better be nice to me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment