Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Go Be a Pod By Yourself

Went on a triple date with Em and Alyssa yesterday. We ate at "Continental Cafe". It was awkwardly quiet and I felt like the old couple next to us was constantly listening in on our conversation. Had the waiter take a pic of us... he was quite the photographer: "Be a tiger, rawr." He even had the claw action going on. I don't think any of us rawred.

Then we went to the Orpheum to watch "Get Him to the Greek". Watching a movie in the Orpheum was really cool. It's like a theatre where you'd watch a play, but they just put up a huge movie screen and call it good. We went and sat in the balcony. There were probably about fifteen people in there tops. When the lights went out it was pitch black, and your voice kind of echoed around the theater. I suggested howling like wolves... but no one wanted to.

alyssabeauty

IMG_9585

This big.
IMG_9621

improv

This was leading up to the balcony in the Orpheum. Creepy right?
IMG_9650

No comments:

Post a Comment