Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Team Industrial Revolution/Shark Week/Balugas/ Whale Blubber vs. Team Whale Hunter

I played Ultimate today! And my legs are def feeling it already. The weakness has set in, and I'm sure the soreness will be following in the morning. The Pork Fried Rice (a.k.a. PO FO RIE! for the Wagner/Christensen household) I ate afterward helped though.

Best part was a kid walked up to us, (IN CLEATS) and wanted to join. He honestly would be on one side of the field and then sprint as fast as humanly possible to leap in the air and catch the frisbee... only to often drop it clumsily. He was a little overeager. Wayyyy more into it than anyone else, especially since we'd been playing for awhile, most of us aren't especially in good shape, and it was humid as... something very humid. A tropical rainforest? As soon as the game ended, he disappeared as quickly as he came. It was assumed he was off to find another ultimate game; always running, always searching, never stopping until he finds more ultimate.

Sadly, no ultimate pics for you guys. BUT, because of the humidity mentioned above, we did a mass exodus from the kohl center lawn, heading over to the terrace for some swimming and I DID get pics of that. :)
IMG_9805

IMG_9824

So happy!
IMG_9804

IMG_9833

IMG_9825

IMG_9844

No comments:

Post a Comment