Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Leftest Right You Can Make

Last night I had my first “chat room” online meeting with my MHR group. I am taking an online class this summer and have for the first time suffered the frustration of “international business”. One of my group members is in Korea, and another is in Australia and finding a time to meet isn’t just working around other obligations. Sleeping patterns, different time zones, and no one’s willingness to meet at 4:00am have been getting in the way as well. Come on people! Sacrifices must be made. ;)

Concert on the Square was canceled today because of the rain. It was really bizarre walking to work because the rain was falling in these huge, wet drops (I was too lazy to go back and get my umbrella once I got outside and saw it was raining) but it was still super hot so I was burning up with my sweatshirt on, but unable to take it off because my t-shirt would have been soaking.

Went to Dobra Tea… Rooibos Chai is wonderful.
spoonman

IMG_9041

IMG_9033

I found more pictures that either inspire me to try and be a better photographer, or make me feel as though I have no chance at ever being "good". Either way, they're really good. Check it out!

P.S. Never ask Laura and I for directions. First Laur said I lived on "Gilman" when I live on Gorham and then I said turn by American Apparel and The Triangle Market, but actually the Triangle market is up a street. And we also said something along the lines of "Take the leftest right street you can." That makes sense, right? I understand... Meagan didn't for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment