Saturday, July 17, 2010

Home Alone

So Em and Alyssa took off for Pitchfork, leaving me w/ the apartment alll to myself. It's kinda nice, but I'm kinda bored.

So, working in a coffee shop does has it perks. My favorite: free espresso drinks. I am getting to the point in my life where I really enjoy coffee.

Go me! Coffee seems like a rite of passage; when you finally start liking it... you're an adult. Or that's how it's always seemed in my mind. So, hurrah! Haley is finally an adult! On the other hand... my love for donuts and everything sweet is still with me, and I like to think of that as the kid in me. That's what I was going for in this pic... That is a real live donut in my hand. It was delicious. Sadly, I didn't make a pot of coffee for the occasion.
coffeeanddonut

Anywho. If you guys are interested in some more multiplicity pics (which I just found out they're called) check these out... click me!

My next goal is to have "me" interacting with myself. :) Baby steps. I really like the pic of the girl pouring herself a glass... and the one with the mirror is crazy! That I may attempt in the near future. Well, knowing me, in the kind of near future

No comments:

Post a Comment