I'm feelin the 9 hour work days. Thank goodness I only work for 3 hours tomorrow and then it's off to the dells! Went to the park today... again, not too impressed with the pics I took today. The brilliant plan was swings, and jumping off them to be more specific. But... it didn't turn out how I wanted it to. I feel like I'm going to be facing this problem a lot over the next year. Just realizing how frustrating photography can be, and I actually like that. I feel like I'm finally starting to challenge myself and finding it difficult. First step towards being a better photographer, right? Ah well, Day 5! This pic makes me think of Wednesday from the Addams family... do you see it? K... going to try and get a pic of me sometime soon. I know it's an epic fail that I haven't managed to yet.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Tired
I'm feelin the 9 hour work days. Thank goodness I only work for 3 hours tomorrow and then it's off to the dells! Went to the park today... again, not too impressed with the pics I took today. The brilliant plan was swings, and jumping off them to be more specific. But... it didn't turn out how I wanted it to. I feel like I'm going to be facing this problem a lot over the next year. Just realizing how frustrating photography can be, and I actually like that. I feel like I'm finally starting to challenge myself and finding it difficult. First step towards being a better photographer, right? Ah well, Day 5! This pic makes me think of Wednesday from the Addams family... do you see it? K... going to try and get a pic of me sometime soon. I know it's an epic fail that I haven't managed to yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HALEY!! I'm so glad you're finally doing this. And... I really like this picture of Lyss!
ReplyDelete