Tuesday, May 25, 2010

White Chocolate Chipsters

Had a start of the summer get-together. Joy supplied the meat with her massive amounts of leftover university food account money, Katie took on the grill (and everything tasted amazing after she cut off the "burned to black" parts.), played signs and it was once again proven how terrible I am at lying, and we all helped burn the xmas tree as necessary for tradition. The fire didn't last long though since it was disgustingly hot and humid.

IMG_5939

IMG_5930

Because it was sooooo hot and humid, ice cream was in order. So we took a walk to Olson's! Found a pretty cool wall, and met up with Tessa. Josh was looking like a pimp, walking with five girls, and it was overall a good walk. We discovered in order to be a meth house... the dead lock must be missing. Otherwise, if the house looks sketch but still has its dead lock, you're just judging. and we found our true gangsta name: the white chocolate chipsters. So watch out. We're deadly. Here's most of the gang in a line-up. If we look bad ass in this picture... don't be foooled. We arent. We just wish we were. And if you don't think we look bad ass... well we do. And in that case watch yourself because I have a shank and I know how to use it. Although I've never used it before.

IMG_5942_2

So, cup up c-side, (ask alyssa to show you the gesture that goes with it)

IMG_5943
Over and Out

1 comment: