Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Why Don't You Get a Picture of That?

IMG_6394

Last day of work at Mason Shoe ever. That's really weird to think about. Mason Shoe has been such a part of my life for the past four years. It'll be sad to say goodbye. At least I'm having lunch with Wendy, Denise, and Shadah tomorrow.

Had dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's tonight! It was delicious and always entertaining. Murphy of course was constantly trying to get on Cramer. Honestly, just give it a break. My aunt, uncle, and mom all pointed out I should take a picture of that because it's a often occurring event and is one of the stand out memories of the family get togethers. Alas, no humping dog pics to share today. Maybe next time.

After that Here's the pics! Day FIFTEEN! I know I keep cheating and uploading more than one photo a day, but I just like them all so much. I can't help myself!

Katie Leone, I am very attracted to your pics today. Must be that always changing haircut. No I didn't take the second one of Katie, that was Erica. But it's soo cool! I just really like it. It was through the trampoline which was an AWESOME idea. Phase 10, awesome game, just a little long.

1 comment:

  1. haha thanks for the credit on the one pic. :)

    ReplyDelete