Tuesday, June 15, 2010

People Are Looking at Us

Construction is everywhere in Madison, and for once, we took advantage of it. Silver lining of construction? Some decent textures and colors. Some would say that's not worth the hours of backed up traffic and detours that come about because of construction. A lot of people would probably say that actually. But I'm here to say: Thank you, City of Madison. Without you, I wouldn't have these pictures tonight.

Em before Zombies attack. So happy and carefree! (I had a dream about zombies last night. They were quite cordial, even if they did turn me into a zombie as well. Sorry Joy and Christy... once I was one of them I was compelled to get you guys too. I didn't mean you any harm, that was just the way it had to be.)

AND, if I was a zombie, I would definitely make this list. I think I would be between #17 and #18. I'm better than some guy with some scrap metal in his head, but I won't be running around naked, so Trash has me beat.
IMG_7760

Em hiding from the zombies. So scared and worried! I hope we got her. >:) (That's my evil face)
IMG_7738

I like the gritty effect and how the different textures come together in this pic. I don't know how this is related to zombies though.
IMG_7772

Later that night, Laur and I went and played in the fountain. For some reason there's no water in the fountain right now.
IMG_7781

Oooooo!
IMG_7798

Laur actually took this photo. When we stood about a foot away from the mushroom, each on one side of it, there was an echo effect. But a lot of the time your own voice didn't echo, just the other person's, and if you would have stood anywhere else you wouldn't have been able to hear the echo. What this turned into was Laur and I giggling a lot and all the people walking past the fountain thinking we were crazy.
IMG_7803

There may have been other reasons they thought we were crazy too, but I bet every one of them wanted to join us.
IMG_7789

It rained today.
IMG_7778

No comments:

Post a Comment