I know i never posted yesterday. I thought since I posted twice on Saturday, that would cover Sunday, right? But my mom called me out, "That doesn't sound like 365 to me..." She's right. I've failed you all. I'm sorry.
To make up for it, I thought I should give you a link to pictures that will blow your mind! No, I didn't take them you crazies! In my dreams! Or hopefully in the future. So follow meee!
P.S. The Digital Photography School Website is full of interesting stuff if you're ever bored and a total photog junkie like me. We all have to get our fix somehow, right? DPS is here for you.
And don't worry! I'll have pictures later tonight for today. I wouldn't go two days without posting. Then I'd already be down to the 363 challenge, which isn't impressive at all.
these are really cool pictures. I like the 60min exposure one.
ReplyDelete