Sunday, June 6, 2010

An 1/8th?

IMG_6869

Farmer's Market! Woot Woot! Figured I had to take a pic of the capital, it just wouldn't be a blog about my days in Madison without it.

I bought spicy cheese bread... spicy cheese bread has 1/4 lb of moz cheese in it! A QUARTER POUND! Only in WI.

It was beautiful at the Farmer's Market, you wouldn't believe that just a few hours later it would be pouring. But pour it did, and I was the brilliant one who decided to walk to Laura and Bridget's. With my camera. So I had a stressful half hour walk in the rain to their place. Needless to say I was pretty soaked by the time I got there. Luckily I was able to keep my camera dry, which was all I really cared about. Sorry this is a little late, I decided to leave my camera at Laura and Bridget's last night instead of risking another walk through the rain. There will be another post coming later today! I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment