Sunday, June 6, 2010

That's Because Your Watermelon is Janky

IMG_6926
Potluck at the P House! I brought watermelon! :) Sarah is leaving us for Chicago so we all got together for one last dinner and service. It was really nice.

I've never realized how difficult it is to cut through a watermelon rind! I wasn't the most skilled at the cutting, and in the end my bowl was full of strips and balls and some "squares" of watermelon.

It was just a watermelon day all around. Before knowing I was bringing watermelon I put on a bright green shirt and reddish-pink shorts. Then after dinner, Alyssa, Laur, and I smashed the watermelon rinds. It didn't work out as well as I was hoping, but it was fun. Look at the passion on their faces! They wanted those rinds to pay.

IMG_6981

Love the back lighting behind Laur
IMG_6970



IMG_6966

No comments:

Post a Comment