Friday, June 4, 2010

2:30 am Fire Drill

IMG_6658
So... whoever thought it was a good idea to pull the fire alarm at 2:30 a.m. last night, I really am not happy with you. First night back in Madison and I had to stand outside in my pajamas, watching firemen go into the building when I knew--when all of Madison knew--that thar weren't no durned fire. (My attempt at an old-angry-man-in-overalls-with-no-teeth-and-lots-of-chew accent (sorry if this doesn't make sense))

Therefore I was justified in sleeping in til 10:45, right? First time this summer, and it felt soo good. I worry that it might become a recurring thing though, which I would rather avoid. Today was a pretty lazy day. Even the pic I took... got it on the first try at about 11:56 pm. I looked at it and was like, "Yep, this is good enough." It is quite fitting considering how much time I spent doing nothing. Although I did fill out and turn in a couple of applications to jobs. Cross your fingers.

Now if you'll excuse me, my bed felt extremely wonderful. I do believe it's calling my name.

Goodnight, y'all! (See, still working on the western thing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment