Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Showdown

Betty: I'm going to kill you.
Laura Crazy

Maurice: Yeah, right.
IMG_7169

Betty: No, really. I'm going to kill you.
Laura Crazy

Maurice: What?! Why?!
Alyssa shocked

Betty: Because I WANT TO! Muahahahaaaa!
IMG_7703

Delilah: I think she's serious. You'd better run.
IMG_6947

Maurice: Bring it on! You'll never catch me. (Runs away from Betty and disappears into the distance.)
IMG_4592

Betty: Oh, I will. And I'm bringing backup. Let's go Patty.

Patty: Who, me?
IMG_6724

Betty: Yes! Of course you! Are you ready, Patty? We're not going to rest until we find Maurice! If we have to search the entire sky, we will!
IMG_6713

Betty: If we have to scale walls, we will!
IMG_6676

Betty: If we have to search every shower, we will!
IMG_6742

Betty: If we have to go undercover as professional hula-hoopers, we will!
IMG_4337

Patty: Do you really think this is necessary? I mean I know she...
IMG_6688

Betty: Don't speak of it! YES this is necessary! Now let's go.
IMG_4366

Patty: Ok, Betty.
IMG_6802

Betty: YES! Let's go! (The two friends head off the same way Maurice went, hoping to catch up to her.)
IMG_4488

Will Betty and Patty catch up to Maurice? Where is Maurice going? What did Maurice do? So many questions!!! TO BE CONTINUED...

3 comments:

  1. THIS IS AWESOME!!!! I LOVE IT!!! (even though I look poopy in a lot of the photos)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. And you don't look poopy.

    Learn how to read Haley.

    ReplyDelete