Sunday, June 27, 2010

So How Was That? What, The Car Ride?

Sorry I didn't update yesterday! I once again left my camera at Laur's place because of the threat of rain. It was pouring, and a very daunting idea to have to walk all the way back to 420 (which is about a twenty to thirty minute walk). So it wasn't really a threat, it was a reality. In the end Bridge and Laur gave us a ride back, what a relief. It still amazes me how quickly a trip can be in a car when I'm so used to doing it on foot.

I do believe these pictures aren't up to par... but I also believe they capture the night quite wonderfully. It wasn't a photogenic night... it just was. I recognize this doesn't make sense, and we're moving on.

This is Phil. Laura's roommate. I feel like this pic captures him very accurately. No worries though, he changed for Em. ;)
IMG_8315

There are too many wonders in this picture!
1. I decided to wear my cowboy boots out in honor of Country Fest. Hope you guys had oodle caboodles of fun!
2. What, you may be asking, is that box to the left of your feet? And why is it in the living room? My dear sir/madam! That is no box! That is a coffee table! Silly mistake; yes, you are excused.
3. It was super duper hot out again, and that fan was our only relief.
IMG_8322

Maybe not the classiest of photos, but is college really the time to be classy? I think not! Besides, we had to document our first trial of Spotted Cow. I approve. Much better than Keystone... although I will always have a soft spot in my heart for Keystone.
IMG_8321

No comments:

Post a Comment