So I forgot my camera in Madison. It's killing me! I hadn't realized how attached I had become. BUT, I'm surviving... barely. The ride down was fun though. Laur doesn't have air and it is hot and muggy, so we kept the windows down. There's just something nice about flying down the highway with the wind in your hair, the sunroof down, and a dairy queen ice cream cone in hand. :)
I listened to some of Laur's music, and then subjected her to listening to some of my music. I felt like she was tolerating, more than enjoying, but she'll learn. This was me when I got to play my songs for her! See what I resort to when I don't have my camera? It stings! Shield your eyes!
Guess who played the lying down game! We did!! It was soooper fun. Katie and Joy are pretty much pros at it.
Random tangent, but the whole lying down game reminded me of something! I know what I want to do when I die. Well, not what I want to do, what I want done to me. I want to be dipped in a vat of liquid nitrogen until I am -321 Fahrenheit and then jolted into a pile of powder and then buried in a potato starch box! Wanna join me? :D It's good for the earth and cheap! Woot Woot!
WAIT WAIT WAIT!
There! All fixed! (Hint: click here)
No comments:
Post a Comment