Sunday, June 20, 2010

FRUSTRATION

So, in classic Haley mode, I may have lost/thrown away the C-fest tickets. A massive cleaning of my room in order to move seems like a good idea. In most people's cases, it would be a good idea. I just happen to have the absent-mindedness to throw away a lot of money's worth of tickets. Cross your fingers that they'll take mercy on me and at least give me the campsite pass again. Lo siento Madre, I know I'm a disappointment sometimes.
IMG_7942

Em got a bug in her eye. I've never seen anyone freak out as much as she did... :)
IMG_7952

There was a fight on State St! This is the first fight I've seen in Madison, and it was three guys beating up on one. Not quite sure what it was about, just wanted to avoid the little scuffle.
IMG_7953

No comments:

Post a Comment