Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dude, You Just Touched My Penis- Erica Wilczek

I made $200 in commission this week!!!! Shut up, I know! Wendy's the bomb. PLUS I got cowboy boots for $2o! Woot Woot. Country Fest here I come. No one will even be able to tell I'm an Alice In Chains Girl at heart. Although, do Country folk say Woot Woot? I might have to work on that. Yeehaw! There we go.

I am the epitome of laziness. I finally cleaned out my top drawer, but I have shit EVERYWHERE that needs to get picked up pronto. Hopefully by noon tomorrow. Because (hopefully) that's when I'm leaving for MADISON! Altho I will def miss my chip friends. :(

IMG_6487

IMG_6495

IMG_6482

IMG_6464

Went to a Hookah Bar in Eau Claire. The ride there was just as interesting as everything else. Advice of the day: Do not let Ben drive. Ever. But especially when there's four girls in the back of the car. That's what the first pic is of! Don't we look like we're having fun? Josh pointed out that us girls were way too happy about being crammed into the back of a car and that guys would be pissed in the same situation. So for a few minutes the car was filled with our attempts to be guys. Pretty sure we said "Dude" fifty times in that short window of time as we elbowed each other. Erica finally topped it off with "Dude you just touched my penis." In an attempted manly voice. It was pretty awesome.

IMG_6572

IMG_6578

We planned on smoking at the hookah bar, but because of the smoking ban you're only allowed to smoke... idk... something that doesn't have tobacco in it. Anywho, we all chipped in and purchased Oswald. Oswald the Hookah has now joined our ranks and it sounds as though Ben is determined to take Ozzy everywhere. No. 1 on the list is the drive-in theatre. Sad I'm going to miss it. I feel like this picture is a little trippy, so I figured it was perfect! Isn't Oswald adorbs? We def broke him in tonight.

IMG_6589

1 comment:

  1. Was showing my mother your blog, and with her being a respiratory therapist and all up on this stuff, she wanted me to let ya'll know that hookah is WORSE than cigarretes (recent study... if you want the details let me know)... anyway.. just because it's flavored and comes in a bong rather than off at cancer stick doesn't mean it's not bad for you :)
    I do like the pictures though.

    ReplyDelete