Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kitchen v. Bathroom

Back in Madison!

What's with the pics you may ask?

We had a photo competition. You had to make your outfits out of supplies found in your room. Em and I got the bathroom if you can believe it and Alyssa and Laur got the kitchen. We aren't sure who won though... Alyssa and Laur think they won, and Em and I think we won. Opinions? I would just like to throw in there that Em and I even turned the shower on, that's how committed we were.

IMG_6604

IMG_6608

You would not believe how difficult it is to make clothing out of toilet paper and my shower curtain kept falling down.
IMG_6620

IMG_6625

In my humble opinion though, this is the true winner...
IMG_6594

Tomorrow is job hunting, wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. My vote is bathroom... and only because it doesn't look like you have any clothes on other than what you found in there... whereas Laur and Alyssa def have other clothes on (I think). Either way, I loved them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Megan's opinion. You girls looked goooood.

    ReplyDelete