Friday, June 18, 2010

Motor Boating

Sailing is fun, but today I realized I'm a speed boating kinda girl at heart. I love the speed too much! A sailboat at top speed can only go 22 mph. Scott's stingray may not have been as pretty or as spacious as the 29 foot sailboat I was on earlier in the week, but I loved the rush.

This is probably the most epic picture ever, and the best part is it wasn't planned! I think that's why it makes me smile every time I look at it. The moment was captured perfectly. This was when Scott first opened up the throttle and there was a collective shout of joy.
P1010340_2

Sunscreen is always very important.
P1010344

We all went wake boarding today. It was my first time and after falling the first couple times without getting up, I managed to get up and legit wake board! I was quite proud of myself. :)
P1010358

I've gotten to go out on some sort of boat three days in the past week
P1010481

I know anyone who has ever taken pictures of wake boarding probably has a picture just like this, but I just couldn't help myself.
P1010363

2 comments:

  1. Is that a picture of Pedigo? Are you in Chippewa? And you didn't tell me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, meg! I'm sorry, let's hang out :)

    ReplyDelete