Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Welcome to Cribbage, Baby!

Laura, Bridget, and I went to Concerts On the Square tonight. Every Wednesday, starting tonight and going through August, the Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra plays songs while the good people of Madison come and listen, and relax. It was a surprisingly big ordeal. People had legit wine glasses, cheese plates, and even little tables with table cloths on the grass around the capitol.

We got there at five and it was difficult to find a place to set down our blanket, even though the concert didn't start until seven.

We ended up playing cribbage, which I've wanted to do for a really long time, and agreed we're goign to make Concert on the Square a weekly event.
IMG_8691

This girl caught me taking a picture... oops. This is what it looked like at six!
IMG_8717

Yes, I was being a creeper. I'm sorry. This girl has a future in modeling. I can fel it.
IMG_8743

See? :)
IMG_8737

Daw!!! We're so cuuute!
IMG_8713

IMG_8770

2 comments: