Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Well You Don't Want to Burn Your Retinas

SO last night Alyssa, Emily, Claire and I were looking for something to do, and we happened to notice the posters around the room. Being the dorks we are, we decided to try and be the people in the posters. If you're confused, you'll soon know what I'm talking about. The posters we had in the room were Elvis, Mona Lisa, Marilyn Monroe, and Uma in Pulp Fiction. So here we go! This was our best!

ELVIS!
IMG_8544

MONA LISA!
IMG_8590

MARILYN MONROE
IMG_8516

UMA
IMG_8609

So yeah, little embarrased, but oh well! ANYways, as you may be able to see... my hair was just not very Mrs. Mia Wallace...
IMG_8648

So... we cut it.
IMG_8686

Claire did a fantastic job. I'm super happy with it. Although, I am considering getting a bob. What do y'all think?

Here are some outtakes from the whole photoshoot.

Gotta get some good lighting!
IMG_8535

We all know this went down
IMG_8579

Alyssa's face makeup for Mona... she looks very pasty. In a good way.
IMG_8584

And then Alyssa pointed out that Em looked like she was straight out of Mad Men, so we had to get a couple pics of her like that.
madmen

IMG_8618

1 comment: